- Often governed by the National Electrical Code
- Usually subcontracted out
- Closer cooperation between general contractor and the electrical contractor because the conduits and fixtures must be cast in the concrete
- Wiring (rough work)
- Lighting Panel
- Fixtures (Finish work)
- Weatherproof Outlets
- Control panels
- Temporary wiring
- Location, size, excavation by whom, from where?
- Recessed depth, size of access openings, method of feed, supports, by whom, size limitations.
- Outlet locations, materials, method of feed, in walls, under floor, overhead, special considerations.
Terminal fixtures and devices
- Location, method of support, finish, color, and material.
- Mounting surface? Can it work?
- Field provisions, storage.
- Work to be done? When required? Job to be completed on time, by who, why, when?