Gardening is one of the most peaceful and best kinds of hobby that you can work on; While getting free time, get to spend them in the greeneries of outer space.
When you are gardening, there are a lot of aspects to look into! This is because it should help in bursting out the stress rather than being stressed. If you are living in an apartment or separate home, you should have some sort of place to plant your needed herbs, veggies or fruits accordingly. There are quite a lot of plants available.
- If you are in an apartment, get your hands on the small pot plants like snake plants, aloe vera, mint leaves, etc. You can also with hanging plants for the sake of beauty.
- You can also try terrace gardening, by buying big plants or bag plants. Then try veggies like carrots, potatoes, etc., and even some flowers.
- If you have a separate area for gardening, then you can try various herbs, plants, and flowers at the same time.
So, if you are new to gardening and looking for some tips and tricks, then dig in to know more
- Get your hands on the pot based on your budget and place. If you have enough space, go for mud pots or green bag pots. Else you can also go with the same in mini versions.
- Make sure to get good quality soil so that the plants will get the necessary nutrients and air.
- Have mini gardening tools, which will help during your gardening times. It is best to go with the mini version; This is because only they will not occupy quite a lot of space.
- Watering also is a major task. So, make sure to know when and how much water the plant needs while purchasing itself. Over-watering r less watering can lead the plant to go dry or die.
- Always look for products that are eco-friendly so that they are safe and do not induce any harm to mother nature. Going with iron kind of materials will work rather than plastic ones.
- Try to experiment with different techniques, everyone cannot go with one go. So, dont worry if the plant is drying or dead. While purchasing the next one, make sure to learn from the person who is selling, and you can also try various methods suggested online.
- Sow your seeds properly. While sowing your seed, make sure to know whether deep or less will work, and do accordingly.
- Allowing sunlight can make a drastic difference in the growth of the plant, just like water.
- Analyse and measure their growth. While watering makes sure to check the growth of plants. Atleast once a week, there should be plant growth.
- So, if you are harvesting too; Do them in the right way so that the further growth of the plant is not affected.