Table of Contents
To learnt the technique of unfolding and folding of a metric chain.
- Remove the strap of the folded chain and take both the handles in the left hand and hold the remaining portion of the chain in the right hand.
- Holding both the handles in the left hand, throw the remaining portion o f the chain in the forward direction on the ground.
- Now the follower stands at the starting station by holding one handle and directs the leader to move forward by holding the other handle until the chain is fully stretched.
- Bring the two handles together on the ground by pulling the chain at the center.
- Commencing from the center two pairs of links are taken at a time with the right hand and placed alternatively in both directions in the left hand.
- When the chain is completely folded the two brass handles will appear at the top.
- Now tie the chain with leather strap.